First Time KPOP Concert and Travel Abroad

Disclaimer : All photos posted here are mine and I didn't watermark them just because I'm lazy : )


Definitely, my first time visiting another country. A fresh passport and will to know more about other countries.

Lie, lol. Well, not 100% lies because it was honestly my first time to be in a foreign country and to watch concert as well. To be honest, I wasn't expect nor imagine I would do that for my first experience visiting a foreign country.

A quick decision for an a-really-short-trip, like how would you imagine to fly to your neighbour country on Saturday and flying back to your home country right on the next Sunday. Crazy? Well for a newbie traveler I guess yes, for a kpop fan? I don't think so lol

A flight to KUL on Saturday, the same day as the concert was being held, an early morning flight with a mutual from twitter, I know, that was crazy and random, but we made crazy and great memories after that. Arrived at the KUL airport, we headed to the EXO PLANET #4 : Elyxion concert venue in Bukit Jalil Stadium. Thanks to my blood type A which makes me being well organized before I'd do anything in this case traveling, I had prepared anything to cut off our times and went to the venue right away after passing the immigration.




After the concert was done, we tried to going back to the airport, but my partner was wasted and gave up, so we decided to book a room in the airport hotel, I only took one picture of the hotel and it was the view from our room to the plane runway I guess, because we were all exhausted from the drama started from the early morning flight.

So Malaysia was the first foreign country I've visited and the first stamp on my fresh passport. I didn't really enjoy the country unfortunately because I obviously had no time to visit the central area of the country, hopefully, I would have a better chance to explore more parts and attractions of Malaysia.

Oh, and I'd definitely put my cost for my next concert trip, to let anyone know that it's way cheaper rather than going with some kpop tour (that's what happened in my country), just trying to find some good mutuals and try to explore more of your traveling and management skill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Back